Musical Massage and Sound Therapy

I have been developing a new practice and a website to accompany it. The practice is called "Musical Massage and Sound Therapy". It is essentially an extension of my work as a Therapeutic Music Practitioner where I have evolved my work into the option of private and group sessions. Please visit my new website about this. I look forward to any opportunities to work on a 1:1 or group basis using music in service rather than as entertainment. In addition to evolving a practice I am now also working at a facility that specializes in Alzheimer's, Dementia and Memory Loss. I am gaining a lot of hands on new knowledge and experience in working with the elderly and with this particular illness. It is quite challenging work and the music most definitely is effective with this population.

Comments