I'm Having a GREAT Summer!



It's been a long time since I can say that I'm having a GREAT summer. I'm usually working all the time. In fact, I AM working all the time, but it doesn't feel like work. My job at the Assisted Living facility is finding me in all sorts of fun places.

Today we stopped by the Alpaca Farm. I had no idea that's what it was though. All I knew was that we pass by a farm regularly in our travels and it looks like there are Llamas. Today I had to find out. I stopped the bus and we all tried to determine what was standing behind the fence. As we were trying to figure it out, the owner appeared at the door of the bus. After we explained why we were there, he invited us to drive and park by the the pen to see his Alpacas. What a thrill! Not only that, he brought a pitcher of lemonade for the ladies to drink - after all, it was 94 degrees outside! The little Alpaca was just born two days ago.

Comments